Saturday, December 11, 2010

Digvijay Singh must first remember who called who?

This entry is not a strict Media Hall of SHAME but since it is a important subject and since this is happening in press, we have decided to publish here to keep records

Indian Express in their headline news Two hours before 26/11 attacks, Hemant Karkare called me to say his life under threat: Digvijay Singh reports

Speaking to The Indian Express today, Digvijay Singh said: “On November 26, 2008, at 7 pm, just about two hours before the attacks in Mumbai started, Hemant Karkare, the slain ATS chief rang me on my mobile and told me how his family and his life were blighted by constant threats from people annoyed by his investigations into the Malegaon blasts.

While in a video published by Starnews Digvijay Singh Says (translated from Hindi)

He was depressed.. I called him He didn’t call me … I called him and he said

Wonder how can Digvijay Singh forget details of such an important call when he remembers even words Mr. Karkare spoke!!

Screenshot and Video

Digvijays says he called Karkare

Digvijay Says Karkare called him

image

No comments:

Post a Comment